After you've watched this conference, you'll have Financial Confidence and solid retirement strategies. As a client, you will know what you are doing is the safest, smartest, steadiest, and most tax-advantage thing you can do with your money. You will never question again why people do this and why you didn't know it existed.
As a new guest, you will be so excited by the end of the last presentation that you may not sleep that night. The feeling of financial freedom and knowing it's possible will leave you thinking it's too good to be true.
The fact that you will be able to learn from the creator of the Infinite Banking Concept is priceless. R. Nelson Nash is right up there with the Henry Ford's, Benjamin Franklin's, Bill Gate's and heck even the creator of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg. He is writing
Americans are struggling to get by, living pay to pay check, and finding out they are broke when retirement comes. 97% of our population follows the traditional financial advice but never stops to ask why or how they can do this better. When you learn with the other 3% are doing and why they are successfully building wealth you too will see how easy it is to do the same thing.
Let's be honest here, money is only top of the subject when you are looking for a raise or wanting to buy something. Money is not a fun subject when you are trying to save or prepare for retirement,
One of the biggest questions and concerns most have is if this concept is a tool to use now - and later. The answer is yes and the speakers are ready to show you how to use it to reduce your income bracket in the latter
You know that you are doing what is right. These videos will help you defend any naysayers because you'll have all of the facts and numbers behind what you are doing. Traditional investing has us giving our money to someone else to manage without even an hour of teaching. It's your money and your time to understand how and why it works for you. You will get exactly what you need from every one of these speakers.